Who or what led you to libertarianism?
Who or what led you to the Libertarian Party?
- Murray Rothbard
- Milton Friedman
- Ludwig von Mises
- F.A. von Hayek
- other economist
- Ayn Rand
- other objectivist
- John Hospers
- science fiction/fantasy writer
- other writer
- comparing political parties
- email list(s)
- other online discussions
- a Nolan quiz
- LP platform
- other LP literature
- LP web site
- LP commercial
- LP office-holder
- LP candidate in winnable race
- Harry Browne
- Ed Clark
- Libertarian Ron Paul
- Republican Ron Paul
- Other LP candidate in unwinnable race
- other electoral campaign
- Advocates for Self-Government
- Free State Project
- other libertarian organization
- nothing — I'm not L/libertarian
What were your gateway issues into libertarianism?
- anti-war and anti-imperialism
- national defense
- other personal liberty issues
- other economic liberty issues
What were your prior party affiliations?
Before becoming a libertarian, how would you characterize your political beliefs?
Anarchist? Government should be eliminated altogether.
A person should have a legal obligation to support his or her offspring.
The United States should remove all restrictions on immigration.
A proper government would have an absolutely isolationist foreign policy.
It is always wrong to initiate force against another human being.
Number of Children?
Number of Libertarian conventions?
How many times run for office?
page revision: 3, last edited: 10 Oct 2009 02:57